The AV2097-3 System (Patent Pending) provides true on-the-move communications for long-range or over-the-horizon missions.
The AV2097-3 low-profile system provides true-on-the-move communications for long-range or over-the-horizon missions. The automatic pointing capability of the system optimizes signal integrity when using hard-to-hit low-angle satellites.
The AV2097-3 (6 dBIC) antenna element is interchangeable with the AV2097-1 (9 dBIC) system with both systems using the same flexible base spring mount. The AV2097-3 offers a lower profile and slightly less gain than the AV2097-1, but the directivity of the system attains optimal signal-to-noise ratio and maximizes signal integrity, even during high speeds and turns.
AV2097-3 System Features
- True on-the-move use of Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA) channels
- 6 dBIC Gain @ Beam Max
- Control Unit stores up to 30 satellite profiles and is extremely easy to use
- Control Unit stores last-satellite-used information for immediate on-the-go quick start operation
- Minimum user interaction. Self-steering antenna auto-adjusts to speed and direction of vehicle
- Low-profile alternative to AV2097-1
Want more information?
Click here to see specifications