The AV2097-1 System (Patent Pending) provides true on-the-move communications for long-range or over-the-horizon missions.
The self-steering vehicular UHF SATCOM system provides reliable on-the-move communications using Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA) satellite channels as well as dedicated channels.
The high-gain (9 dBiC) and automatic pointing capability of the system make it perfect for use with hard-to-hit low-angle satellites. Even with low-angle satellites, communication integrity is maintained as the vehicle speeds and turns and climbs and slows.
AV2097-1 System Features
- True on-the-move use of Demand Assigned Multiple Access (DAMA) channels
- 6 dBIC Gain @ Beam Max
- Control Unit stores up to 30 satellite profiles and is extremely easy to use
- Control Unit stores last-satellite-used information for immediate on-the-go quick start operation
- Minimum user interaction. Self-steering antenna auto-adjusts to speed and direction of vehicle
- Rugged and flexible – base spring and flexible element joints return antenna to position after object-strike.
- Open antenna profile reduces visual profile, optimizes gain and is easy to install and remove.
Want more information?
Click here to see specifications